Dates: The program will will start Tuesday, June 19 and run through September 8 for the half-marathon (12-week program) and September 29 for the marathon (15-week program). Meet-ups are every Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m., and Saturday mornings at 8 a.m.
Info Session: What to learn more? Come to our info session, Tuesday, June 12 @6pm. Meet the coaches, ask questions, get answers!
Location: SHOES-n-FEET 15015 Main Street (Kelsey Creek Center) Bellevue
Final Race: This session we are excited to partner with the Cascade Super Series. Fast because the races run at a slight downhill grade, the Cascade Super Series is custom made for your best performance. The marathon race on September 29th is a Boston Marathon qualifying course. The Half-Marathon on September 8 is just as fun! Participants who register for the training program will get a discount code to apply to one or both races.
- Click here for online registration.
- Come see us for in-store registration (15015 Main St, Ste 102).
- Interested in more than one program? Click here to see our package deals.
$125 for the half-marathon training program.
$150 for the marathon training program.
- Weekly training plan
- Bi-weekly coached group runs
- Technical running shirt for race day
- Educational sessions
- 15% discount on all store purchases during the duration of the sessions.
- Carrie Horton, RRCA Certified Assistant Running & Fitness Coordinator at SHOES-n-FEET
- Adam Stuhlfaut, Director of Running at SHOES-n-FEET
- Chris Bentvelzen, Owner at SHOES-n-FEET
- Kaeli LaMont, PTA at RET Bellevue Physical Therapy